From custody disputes to divorce proceedings, we will represent you in all facets of family law. Without question,
some of the most emotionally-charged issues in all of law fall under the domain of family law. Are you having legal issues regarding marriage, adoption, divorce, or you are seeking custody of children? We focus much of our practice on family law, so we can guide you through your issues no matter what they are.
Claims for injuries and deaths resulting from the negligent operation or maintenance of a motor vehicle, including cars,
motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), and trucks, comprise one of the largest categories of personal injury-related claims. The Law Offices of Nugent & Nugent have represented hundreds upon hundreds of adults and children who seriously injured or killed as a result of motor vehicle negligence.
Our success in this area is attributable to several factors, including:
(1) Decades of combined experience representing clients in a wide variety of motor vehicle-related accidents.
(2) Prompt and aggressive representation of our clients before insurance companies and in State and Federal courts located throughout Massachusetts.
(3) The quality and experience of the medical, technical, and scientific experts with whom we regularly consult in connection with motor vehicle-related cases.
(4) Our ability to obtain outstanding results for our clients, often without the need for a trial before a judge or jury.
(5) A reputation for excellence that has earned the Law Offices of Nugent & Nugent the respect of insurance companies throughout the state.
Construction site injuries
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Nugent & Nugent provide experienced representation for persons who have suffered
personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of a construction site accident. Construction accidents can occur on residential property, commercial property, or industrial construction sites. When someone is injured or killed on or near a construction site, the owner or general contractor or a subcontractor may be liable for any injuries sustained.
Workplace injuries/Workers Compensation
If you have been hurt at work, or have a work-related illness, our Workers Compensation Lawyers will assist you and your
family with everything from pursuing your claim for worker's compensation benefits to defending against an insurance company's attempt to terminate benefits you may be currently receiving.
Other Legal Fields
We will gladly represent you in cases regarding:
Do you have any questions about our services?
Contact us at 617 742-2833 or via our contact form.
Three Essex Green Drive, Suite 1
Peabody, MA 01960-2913
We also have offices to meet our clients in:
Or use our contact form.
8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.